HNC Administration and IT
SCQF Level: 7
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- Administrative Practices
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Digital Technologies
- Personal Development Planning
- Office Administration
- Word Processing and Presentations
You'll also have the option to learn about:
- Human Resource Management
- Hospital Administration - (Paisley only)
- Medical Terminology (Paisley only)
- Management Accounting
- Desktop Publishing
- Financial Accounting Software (SAGE)
What qualifications do I need?
You'll need one Higher at grade C, or an NC Group Award at Intermediate 2 level. However, you can also apply with successful achievement of a Business Skills Foundation Apprenticeship or other relevant qualifications or experience.
For a place on the course, you'll need to submit a personal statement and attend an interview.
What can I do after?
After successfully completing this course you'll have the skills needed to get an entry or supervisory level role in business administration or IT support.
Or you could develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- HND Administration and IT