The College maintains an up-to-date register of local accommodation. We recommend that students try to find suitable accommodation as soon as possible after being accepted onto a course.

ITo obtain an accommodation pack, contact Student Advisory Services on 0300 600 6060 or email

If you're a landlord who wishes to have your accommodation added to the register, contact Student Advisory Services using the contact information above.

Council Tax

As a full time student you may be eligible to apply for council tax discount or exemption. Please check with your local council for more information.

Council tax discount and exemptions forms are also available from Student Advisory Services.

TV Licensing

In the UK, you need to be covered by a TV Licence if you watch or record programmes as they're being shown on TV, on any channel, live on an online TV service, or watch or download BBC programmes on iPlayer. To get more information, please visit or call the TV Licensing student info line on 0300 790 6113.

Get an accommodation pack

To obtain an accommodation pack, contact the Student Advisory Services