Mastering Microsoft Excel: Beginner
You may already be using Excel but at a fairly basic level. It was assumed you already knew how it works so you've never had any training to structure your tacit knowledge.
Attending this beginners-level Excel workshop will help you to:
- Learn valuable shortcuts of navigation, selection and commands (with and without a mouse)
- Confidently enter and manipulate data into a spreadsheet
- Become confident in formatting a spreadsheet
- Change the structure of a spreadsheet
- Apply basic formula to your spreadsheet
- Understand the principle of absolute vs relative referencing
- Apply various print-options
- Insert and format graphs / charts
- Develop a fully functioning spreadsheet from scratch.
Duration: 1 Day
Study Mode: Online via Zoom
Date: next date to be confirmed
Group pricing is also available - just ask!
For further information on this course and its start dates contact email@example.com or call 0141 581 2121
Find out more and Apply
To apply to this course or find out how we can best meet your specific needs, including by delivering tailor-made courses, please contact us.
Need funding? Visit our dedicated page to find out how you can get support.
Learn more about West College Scotland
Looking for a flexible way to study that suits your lifestyle and commitments? Our Online learning options are for you!
More details about Online LearningMore details about Online Learning
At West College Scotland we're proud of the partnerships we've developed with many businesses over the years. We've helped develop people and products for large and small companie...
More details about Industry StoriesMore details about Industry Stories