Construction & Building Services
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- Domestic Building Services
- Groundworks and Substructure Technology
- Superstructure and Finishes Technology
- Introduction to CAD
- Construction Calculations
- Introduction to Construction Materials
- Introduction to Construction Site Surveying
- Health and Safety
- Sustainable Design for Architecture
- Introduction to Modern Methods of Construction
- Construction Measuring and Costing
What qualifications do I need?
- National 5 English
- National 5 Mathematics
- National 5 in Science or Technical subject
- Equivalent qualifications or experience.
What can I do after?
After successfully completing this course, you can develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- HNC Construction Management
- A Modern Apprenticeship
Duration: 1 year/36 weeks/2.5 days