Computing & Games
What will I learn?
This course is a perfect way to get into a career in computing. You will learn skills and knowledge in a number of areas of computing and the course requires no prior knowledge in computing
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Using a PC (including Microsoft Office 365)
- Introduction to Digital (including Data Security, Information Literacy and Network Literacy)
- Computer Programming
- Computer Networking
- Website Design
What qualifications do I need?You'll need three level 5 qualifications at grade 3 or above including English and Numeracy. Mature students can apply without formal qualifications.
What can I do after?
After successfully completing this course you'll have enhanced career prospects for roles requiring IT skills.
Or you could develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- NC Computing with Cyber Security
- NC Computer Games Development
- HNC Computing (Software)
- HNC Computing: Networking with Cyber Security)
- HNC Computer Games Development
Duration: 1 year