Business, Administration & Accounting
What will I learn?
You'll learn about
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing: An Introduction
- Economic Issues: An Introduction
- Accounting for Business: An Introduction
- Business Fundamentals and Emergent Technologies
- Communication: Business Communication
- Business: Graded Unit 1
You'll also have the option to learn about:
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Care
- Developing Personal Effectiveness
- Business Law
What qualifications do I need?
Qualifications required – one of the following:
- 1 x higher (Grade C and above) in a relevant subject area
- National Certificate (NC SCQF Level 5) in Business, Administration or a relevant subject area
- Business Skills Foundation Apprenticeship
- Other relevant qualifications
- Industry/relevant work experience
To secure a place on the course, you are required to submit a personal statement and attend an interview online or in person.
What can I do after?
On successful completion of your course, you will have the skills required to apply for entry or supervisory roles in business administration.
Progression opportunities include the following:
- Progress to our HND Business
- Choose to study at university: on completion of your HND Business you will be able to take advantage of our partnership arrangements with local universities. You will be guaranteed a place in year 3 of a Degree in Business at UWS on successful completion of your HND.
Full Time Start Date: 27 November 2023
Duration: 3 days per week
Method of delivery: some classes may be online, others will be on campusFor Funding and Fee support, please click on here HERE
Our students go on to achive great things, but don't just take our word for it...