C&G PAT Testing 2377-22 & 2377-32
This qualification is designed specifically for candidates with little or no electrical experience. The Electricity at Work regulations require that any electrical equipment that has the potential to cause injury is maintained in a safe condition. Portable Appliance Testing is one way in which to ensure electrical equipment is safe.
Benefits of Attending
If you have no electrical background this course will increase your overall understanding of how electrical equipment works and how it is installed.
Outline of Programme
On completion of the programme you will –
- Understand hazards and precautions when PAT testing
- Recognise differences between Class1 and Class 2 appliances
- Identify and carryout the different stages involved when PAT testing
- Have an understanding of the standards required to pass each stage of the PAT test
- Know how to access information on re-testing and the required frequency
No official entry requirements.
2377-22 exam and 2377-32 exam
3 days. 9am to 5pm. Or 6 evenings.
Our next 3 day course starts on the 18th October 2018
Day 1 - 18th October
Day 2 - 25th October
Day 3 - 8th November
Minimum Numbers to Run
This course requires a minimum of 10 participants to run. If this number isn’t reached then you will be contacted to offer you the next available date
Price per person: £325
Group pricing is available - just ask!
Find out more and Apply
To apply to this course or find out how we can best meet your specific needs, including by delivering tailor-made courses, please contact us.
Need funding? Visit our dedicated page to find out how you can get support.