Travel & Tourism
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- Tourist Destinations
- Selling Skills
- Customer Care
- Accommodation Package Holidays
- Activity Tourism
- Holiday Planning and Holiday Issues
- Airport Ground Operations
- Resort Representation
- Skills for Employment
What qualifications do I need?
You'll need one of the following:
- English course at National 4 (SCQF Level 4) or above
- Travel and Tourism units at SCQF Level 4
- Social subject at National 4 (SCQF Level 4) or above
- Relevant work/life experience
For a place on the course you'll also need to attend an interview.
What can I do after?
After successfully completing this course you'll have the skills needed to get an entry level role in the travel and tourism sector, which includes tour operators, airlines, travel companies and travel agencies.
Or you could develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- NQ or NC Travel and Tourism (SCQF level 6)
Duration: 1 year/2-3 days per week
Our Students go on to achieve great things, but don't just take our word for it