Travel & Tourism
What will I learn?
You’ll learn about:
- Retail Travel Practice
- Air Travel
- Structure of the Travel and Tourism Industry
- International Tourist Destinations
- Digital Culture: Online Communications
- Business Communication
Other units may include:
- Visitor Attraction Operations
- Communication in Spanish
- Tour Guiding and Resort Representation
What qualifications do I need?You’ll need one Higher, or a pass at NC or NQ level in a related subject, for example Administration or Business. For a place on the course, you’ll need to attend an interview.
What can I do after?
After successfully completing this course you’ll have the skills needed to get an entry level role working in the travel industry for an airline, travel agency, tour operator or in visitor attraction management. There are opportunities in the UK and abroad.
Or you could develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- HND Travel and Tourism (15 HN credits required for entry)
- A degree in travel and tourism
Duration: 1 year/2–3 days per week
Our Students go on to achieve great things, but don't just take our word for it