NQ Travel and Tourism Level 6
SCQF Level: 6
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- Leisure and business tourist destinations
- Skills for customer care
- Resort representation an introduction
- Working as Air Cabin Crew: An Introduction
- Cabin crew an introduction
- Travel products and services
- Structure of travel and tourism industry
- Tour Guiding
- Travel and Tourism in the UK
What qualifications do I need?
- English at National 5 (SCQF Level 5) or above
- Travel and Tourism units at (SCQF Level 5)
- Social subject at National 5
- Relevant work/life experience
Mature entrants can apply without formal qualifications. For a place on the course you'll need to attend an interview and your life and employment skills will be used to assess suitability for the course.
What can I do after?
After successfully completing this course you'll have the skills needed to get an entry level role in the travel industry, working in airport ground operations, airlines, travel agents or with tour operators.
Or you could develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- HNC Travel and Tourism
Start Date: August 2022
End Date: June 2023
Duration: 1 year/2-3 days per week