Introduction to Travel and Tourism - January start
What will I learn?
This is an introduction to Travel and Tourism. This short, full-time course will give you a mix of different units at different levels and will gear you up to a full time course if you choose to continue your studies.
This course will offer you a selection of units that cover some of the widely varying elements and subject in the Travel and Tourism Industry which may include:
- Travel Training Academy 4 credits
- Travel Products and Services
- Leisure and Business Tourist Destinations
- Travel and Tourism: Enhancing Skills for Employment
- Sustainable Practices in Travel and Tourism
- Working as Air Cabin Crew: An Introduction
- Selling Skills (Delivered with Cabin Crew)
- Visitor Attraction Operations
- Airline and Airport Operations
You will study units across different academic levels and disciplines to discover if a career in the Travel and Tourism Industry is for you.
Should you wish to go further your studies, on successful completion this course you can access one of our full-time courses in the next academic session.
What qualifications do I need?Minimum of Nat 4 equivalent or suitable work life experience
What can I do after?Depending on your assessment results, you can join our full time Travel and Tourism course at either level 6 or HNC
Start Date: w/b 24 January 2022
End Date: w/b 6 June 2022
Duratio: 18 weeks/3 days per week
Time: 9am– 4pm