Construction & Building Services
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- Health and Safety in Construction
- Preparation of Surfaces for Decoration
- Apply Paint by Brush and Roller
- Apply Papers to Walls and Ceilings
- Producing Decorative Effects
- Introduction to Spraying
CSCS assessment will be dependent on completing the Health & Safety unit and very good attendance on the course.
What qualifications do I need?Candidates would normally be expected to have at least three relevant national 5 (or equivalent) qualifications.
What can I do after?Successful candidates could progress to a modern apprenticeship. Higher level education or employment.
Start Date: August
Duration: 18 weeks/Monday-Wednesday
Our students go on to achieve great things, but don't take our word for it