Art, Design, Graphics & Animation
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- Researching, Developing and Producing Graphic Design and Artwork Projects
- 2D and 3D Animation (Paisley)
- Using Design Software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Studio Skills (Drawing, Painting, Mixed Media and Printmaking)
- Producing a Professional Portfolio
- Creating a Portfolio
- Liaising with Clients
- Audio and Filming Techniques
You'll also work on a broad range of live graphic design projects based on real client briefs.
What qualifications do I need?You'll need a pass in HNC Graphic Design. For a place on the course you'll need to present your portfolio at an interview. It should show a high level of technical and creative skill in every aspect of your work.
What can I do after?This course focuses on the development of design skills, practical programme knowledge and technical ability to work in a Design environment. Progression can be to employment within Visual Communication, Advertising Agencies, Publishers, Multimedia Companies and Design Studios.
Duration: 1 year