Introduction to British Sign Language for Front Line Staff
This course is relaxed, fun and an interactive as it is all mainly practical.
Teaching front line staff the basic British Sign Language tools to effectively and confidently deal with customers.
After completing our basic British Sign Language training course staff will be able to:
- Understand that BSL has a structure of its own and is different from spoken English.
- Fingerspell using the BSL alphabet to spell out their name and places.
- Introduce themselves and others.
- Ask basic questions and give and receive other basic information.
- Understanding BSL as a Language
- BSL alphabet and Fingerspelling
- At Work
Duration: 1 day
Price: £60 pp
Minimum of 12 people
Find out more and Apply
To apply to this course or find out how we can best meet your specific needs, including by delivering tailor-made courses, please contact us.
Need funding? Visit our dedicated page to find out how you can get support.