What can I get?
Residency – you must meet the current government criteria for residency i.e. where you were born, have and are living, etc.;
- What course you want to study;
- How old you are;
- If you are wanting to study full-time or part-time;
- Where you would like to study i.e. distance from your home;
- Financial circumstance i.e. household income assessment in most cases;
- If you have studied before and received funding over the age of 18 at the time.
Please kindly remember that not everyone who applies for funding is eligible – there is no automatic entitlement and you must apply to have an assessment carried out of your eligibility prior to being given your decision of award.