ESOL plus Business & Finance
SCQF Level: 5
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- ESOL for Everyday Life
- ESOL in Work and Academic Contexts
- Essential Skills for Life and Work
- Successful Job-hunting
- Enterprise Activity
- Economics: Basic Principles
- Marketing: An Introduction
- Skills for Customer Care
What qualifications do I need?
You'll need to have successfully completed Intermediate ESOL (SCQF level 4) or an equivalent qualification at Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B1.
For a place on the course you'll need to attend a language assessment to decide the best level of study for you.
What can I do after?
This course increases access to employment opportunities.
Or you could develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- NPA Business and IT
- ESOL study at SCQF level 5 or SCQF level 6