Art, Design, Graphics & Animation
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- Researching, Developing and producing graphic design and artwork projects
- Live Client Projects for Industry Experience
- Using Design Software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Studio Skills (Drawing, Painting, Mixed Media and Printmaking)
- Producing a Professional Portfolio
What qualifications do I need?
You'll need one Higher (art or design subject preferred) and two Intermediate 2s. If you don't have formal qualifications, but have skills and experience, you can also apply.
For a place on the course, you'll need to attend an interview and show us samples of your work. You must also show that you're interested in graphic design and illustration, and that you've already developed some artistic skill.
What can I do after?
After successfully completing this course you'll have the skills needed to get an entry level role in a design team or to work as a freelance designer.
Or you could develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- HND Graphic Design
Duration: 1 year