ESOL for Work and Study
What will I learn:
This course will build confidence and skills to help you use straightforward English in work and study situations. The course will build accuracy in spoken and written English and give you opportunities to also improve fluency. You will study topics including:
- Social interaction with work colleagues
- Writing emails for work
- Writing a CV
- Writing short reports (for work and study)
- Giving a talk to a group of people (for work and study)
- Researching information and sharing it (in writing or in a meeting)
- Giving instructions and asking questions
- Making suggestions and recommendations
What qualifications do I need?
SQA National 3 in ESOL or equivalent.
We’ll invite you for interview and will assess your level of English so that you know you’re at the right level for the class.
What can I do after?
You can continue to the SQA National 5 award.
SCQF : 4
Start Date: to be confirmed
Duration: 19 weeks/Every Tuesday
Time: 6.00pm – 8.30pm
To enquire about this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org