Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders
What will I learn?
This short course gives licence holders the skills they need to sell or serve alcohol in Scotland. The licence holders' qualification covers both Off Sales (shops) and On Sales (pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants).
To hold a licence to sell or serve alcohol in Scotland, you need a recognised qualification, and to work in Scottish licensed premises you must also have sufficient training. The Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders is for anyone applying for a licence to sell or serve alcohol in Scotland
- Why do you need to do this training?
- The basics of liquor licensing
- Premises licences and operating plans
- Age related offences
- Other offences and compliance with the law
- Alcohol: Facts and fiction
- Refusing Service
- Customer Service and Conflict Management
Find out more and Apply
To apply to this course or find out how we can best meet your specific needs, including by delivering tailor-made courses, please contact us.
Need funding? Visit our dedicated page to find out how you can get support.