Fire Sprinkler Installation IQ Level 2
The IQ level 2 certificate is for current and new installers,. Successful candidates will gain an industry recognised qualification. It is aimed at individuals employed in the Fire Sprinkler Industry. The qualification covers Health and Safety, knowledge of the Fire Sprinkler Industry, relationship building and communication, understanding how to manage own resources, maintaining compliance and dealing with non-compliance, installation and final handover procedures. This qualification is intended for people employed in the mechanical fire protection sector installing fire sprinklers to develop the knowledge and competences necessary to meet the industry standards for the installation role.
Benefits of Attending
Meet the industry standards for installation of Fire sprinklers.
Outline of Programme
- Communicate effectively in the workplace. D/600/6322
- Establish effective working relationships. J/601/9694
- Manage own resources. T/507/3224
- Health & Safety in the workplace. A/505/1483
- Awareness of regulations in the Fire Sprinkler Industry. A/507/3225
- Fire sprinkler installation and handover. F/507/3226
- Understanding the Fire sprinkler industry. J/507/3227
No formal entry requirements
Portfolio of evidence
Part Time – 1 day a week over 30 weeks. Or 6 blocks of 5 days over 30 weeks.
Minimum Numbers to Run
This course requires a minimum of 12 participants to run. If this number isn’t reached then you will be contacted to offer you the next available date
Individual and group pricing are available - just ask!
Find out more and Apply
To apply to this course or find out how we can best meet your specific needs, including by delivering tailor-made courses, please contact us.
Need funding? Visit our dedicated page to find out how you can get support.