Fire Sprinkler Installation Agored Level 3
To enable delegates to install, commission and maintain residential and domestic sprinkler systems.
Plumbing Professionals, Sprinkler Engineers and Installers, professionals responsible for inspecting and testing sprinkler systems
Core Topic Areas
- Legislation, codes of practice and guidance documents
- Identifying occupancy category and requirements
- Principles of sprinkler system designs
- Requirements of installing systems:
- Water supplies; towns mains, tanks and pumps
- Sprinkler head types, suitability and positioning
- Pipework and valve configuration
- Frost protection options
- Alarm and warning requirements and configuration
- System commissioning and maintenance requirements
- Certification and documentation
SVQ or NVQ in Plumbing or similar
Portfolio of evidence
4 days (block)
Next Course Dates
Make it happen! Contact us now to register your interest.
If candidates have not previously passed the regulated BPEC Water Bylaws course, then the total course duration will be 5 days .This is priced in addition to the L3 Fire Sprinkler installation and maintenance course.
Level 3 FIRE SPRINKLER INSTALLATION: £500 (BAFSA member)
Level 3 FIRE SPRINKLER INSTALLATION: £600 (non-BAFSA member)
BPEC Water Bylaws: £200
Call 0141 581 2121 to reserve your place or email CommercialAdmin@wcs.ac.uk
Find out more and Apply
To apply to this course or find out how we can best meet your specific needs, including by delivering tailor-made courses, please contact us.
Need funding? Visit our dedicated page to find out how you can get support.