ESOL with Travel and Tourism
SCQF Level: 5
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- ESOL for Everyday Life
- ESOL in Work and Academic Contexts
- Essential Skills for Life and Work
- Successful Job-hunting
- Tourist Destinations
- Holiday Planning
- Tour Guiding
- Customer Care
- Selling Skills
- Sustainable Travel and Tourism
What qualifications do I need?
You'll need to have successfully completed Intermediate ESOL (SCQF level 4) or an equivalent qualification at Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B1.
For a place on the course you'll need to attend a language assessment to decide the best level of study for you.
What can I do after?
This course increases access to employment opportunities.
Or you could develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- Travel and Tourism at SCQF level 6 (NC) or SCQF level 7 (HNC).
- ESOL study at SCQF level 6.