ESOL plus Care
SCQF Level: 4
What will I learn?
You'll learn about:
- ESOL for Everyday Life
- ESOL in Work and Academic Contexts
- Essential Skills for Life and Work
- Successful Job-hunting
- Care: Values and Principles
- Care: Human Development and Behaviour
- Health and Safety for Care
- First Aid
What qualifications do I need?
You'll need to have successfully completed Pre-Intermediate ESOL (SCQF level 3) or an equivalent qualification at Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level A3.
For a place on the course you'll need to attend a language assessment to decide the best level of study for you.
What can I do after?
This course increases access to employment opportunities.
Or you could develop your skills further by studying another course, such as:
- Care Level 5
- ESOL study at SCQF level 5 or SCQF level 6