CMI Award in First Line Management
SCQF Level: 6
What will I learn?
This course is designed for individuals who are new to First Line Management or aspire to progress into a line management role. Areas covered:
- Understand the role of the First Line Manager
- Be able to construct a self-development plan
- Understand stakeholders and their needs
- Be able to plan to meet their needs
- Understand the need to develop and maintain working relationships
- Be able to manage team performance
Entry RequirementsThere are no formal entry requirements, although core skills in Communication and IT are highly desirable.
Progression and Career OptionsOn completion of this course, you may be able to seek employment as a first line manager. You may also be able to progress to a CMI Certificate or Diploma in First Line Management or other similar courses.
Start Date: 7 November 2017
Duration: 12 weeks